Today work was really heavy .. but not because I was too busy, but otherwise had nothing to do ... I was replaced by a laziness that I will not tell ... and I thought if I had my little programs at this time I would have digital product, product, product, and yet produced ... but nothing, I had to stay there until at least the time of exit, and then viaaaaa the great escape!!
exit I was pleased with how beautiful and be caressed by the fresh air being heated by a hot sun despite lukewarm .... or November is autumn!
So back home I got inspired by this great feeling and I made a card on the subject also regarded the idea of \u200b\u200bTobin on relatively Scrapbook the realization of un'happy card per day on a beautiful thing that happened during the day ... and here it is:
Special thanks to Marcy who told me the measurements of the card ... for some of you will be obvious, but for me that I never scrapbooking paper let alone a card in digital was a mystery!
0 comments:
Post a Comment