Wednesday, November 14, 2007

How Long Does It Take To Get Results Std Testing?

If the weekend brings you out to dinner

Well .. the first pulirei Panda ... that seems now to become a museum of horrors on four wheels.
Maybe before you come to your house ... so I do a lap to warm the passenger compartment (which otherwise is cold marble, especially in this period). Secondly, choose a local
easy in the sense of not too busy, maybe family, just to say I am not able to cook (or maybe I'm missing only the will) but that I want to make a good impression.
Maybe try to make sure you do not see the cash ... so when I get up at the end asking "Excuse me a moment" you would see that I'm not going to pay you dinner (it gives you pleasure or not ...) by removing embarrassment (because there is ... no lie).
Then I hope to be able to be crisp and lively during the course.
What is it about? Dunno ... I'm going to arm, hoping not to fall into the "heard", "trivial" bad taste " some of the questions you do, just to keep myself not too gossipy, but to understand who is at the table with me.
Too paranoid ... maybe.
Finally you put your coat and you would open the door (could be one of the few times that happens to you ...).
Even if you believe that this is a waste of time, try not to make me understand?
do not know why I write this at this time ... we say it is a memorandum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment