Yet another week, coming soon! About
Here, on Monday ... in less than 5 hours a nice alarm clock awaken me, an unmistakable sign that you continue to gallop, toil and not think about it.
I do not think that time always runs faster when I want to stop, just the fact that we miss if I do not get out of breath at the end of the day (I'm also an athlete!).
now I feel it is my nature to be eternally unhappy, always looking for something, always with the ... "might be better directed to myself.
Although sometimes also happens that in the push to do better things go in the opposite direction, but you know, wrong is learned (Ah.. Proverbial good old rhetoric, the salvation of the Gentiles).
Yes, I think the important thing is to face everything with a smile on your face, at the risk of sounding stupid ... and while trying to resolve disputes and differences. The crisis is behind us and I feel that I can leave them.
And the best way to do this is to work, get results, to providing all possible ways! Magone
Hoping to avoid that which comes over me sometimes that makes me Pallos and inactive. Rest
Jolly, Jolly Joker this time, with the sly smile, the smile with evil, with the amused smile ... so with a smile.
E m'inceva if things do not go as expected, my ability to build castles in air is a little subsided, I try to rest your feet on the ground and see if I like the condition. Happy Monday to me ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment