expensive gasoline-
Let's face it, in two years and pass ownership to the trust that is not blue box ever bestowed astronomical prices of gasoline, a little bit because physically € 60 stations (see the current 50) there come a little bit because I the short arms (short arms ... even if it is a reinforcement is 1.90 m high).
So far today I have acted against the flow, I dared to give her a full! Ben 43 eurini gas station to load about 34 l, a real luxury!
And improvise what caused this gift? The fact that twice within 4 days I found myself, me and some of the other in turn, push the damn Jolly remained dry and dying with a Ehhhh, as if to say ... if you would grant me more food!
Okay ... I'll try an average of excessive greed and spendthrift. Some small job I'll do it myself ... how to change the worn rugs, inflate tires, groped to adjust the tilt of the rear seats.
All this just because I'm in a good mood ... the crisis seems past ... or at least I can hide it even to myself: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment