Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can Cortisone Shots Cause Headaches

But I throw things on me?

occhei ... bad luck does not exist, say the cartoon, repeatedly hitting the poor Donald.
But I begin to think that there is that "the famous last words" ... or whenever it happens that positive phrases like: "In my opinion, will better from now on .. "In fact the later part of phase" Famous last words ... "which causes a vertical collapse of the positive value of the first statement that comes to the opposite (from +10 to -10 ... to understand).

And then it explodes, in all its possibly catastrophic cosmic my barbaric yawp! (see "Dead Poets Society" to understand). That is, my answers come at the worst moments, when everything what you see is black around (I assure you, one of the most unpleasant sensations that can prove

...). So I tried again, yawp!
And let's see if you rearrange the flaws (mwahaahah. the latest .. famous words ...) Meanwhile, the player

started "Le monde est merveilleux" by Plastic Bertrand

0 comments:

Post a Comment