seen today in Rome that was not good (it was cloudy and there was too cold) I gave up to go out and I was home so I took the opportunity to put x at work, although I must say that I lost myself for a little wild in the navigation on the internet and not combined as nothing happens on those rare evenings when I come back a little tired from work and I still want to x pc keep trying to create something ....
However today I managed in my view is I had a nice simple page, actually it was a while there I thought ... I wanted something as a subject concerning the nature and brilliant idea I found the picture of a company outing in Terni made in July this year when there was, among others, Julia ...
Hearing the stories of colleagues who went on other days of the trips that have taken place in the same places with different groups but I could not help but think that I was lucky because the company was not nice and we almost never bored .....
A very special thanks goes to Julie that you see pictured above in what has been the official photographer of the day and then all the photos (he has made a tides: the falls, the sky, the clouds, nature, the industries that we visited and the people also, alas!) as well as those used for the implementation of the LO are displayed on his property! ;-)
credit specialisssssimo This was written at his express request ... that modest little person, eh!?! :)
Credits
Background: http://www.shabbyprincess.com/
Tags: http://www.scrapbookflair.com/ Kit
Beach Post- en: http://www.scrapbookflair.com/ kit
Beach Chipboard: http://www.shabbyprincess.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment