Hello to all!
Well you have been appointed by Valeria and then here I am to summarize the rules of this nomination:
1. post the rules:
2. about 8 random facts and curious or have never been told in the blogs that cover themselves in a post dedicated
3. choose from 8 other people in chains and tell them you were chained
So, we start though 8 are just so many ..:
1. I had freckles when I was little and hated, the more I looked in the mirror and no longer stand it ... I got it so bad in fact I cried a lot in that time and I also went with a friend to ask a pharmacist by any just to levarle from my face and she comforted me by saying that I was fine and there was no reason to cry bitterly also because there was no cure for "levarle" except for a cream that made them fade ...
2 .... continuation of the first paragraph. Eventually he convinced me and I began to appreciate growing up and now have disappeared from the sun (except in summer and the sun seems to reappear mysteriously)!
3.When I see animals in distress to weep uncontrollably for a while and think about staying hurt them ... x
4. I do not eat any fruit except for some types (but you can count on the fingers of one hand) and this is not dictated by any particular type of diet or precept just do not like (all are shocked when I say this, but for me is very normal)
5. I'm fine by myself, I'm not a hermit and I love the company and talk forever but I love going out alone and waist alone
6.Non I have breakfast in the morning (all here are shocked .... for some not morning if you do not start with a nice breakfast), only a coffee
7. working all day at the computer I was forced to wear glasses (only when I'm on TV, PC, law, etc.) and initially I was afraid to put them because I thought that I would have made fun of and have been for over a month in the chest closed but never brought
8. .. Continuation of the fifth point. One day I took courage and I put them and all ( am all right I say!) told me that I was better with glasses! And I thought maybe the opposite ... they told me to give me the courage to start ... oh!
The girls decided to "name" are: Valentina , Simona , Tiziana , Tobin, Robert , Thurs, Luisa , Frangia76
Here we come 8, girls please I do not want this nomination ...:) x
Kisses hello
0 comments:
Post a Comment