Monday, January 10, 2011

Twin Brother And Sister Sayings

fresh tracks in the snow ... People

A friend the other day, he walked toward a great adventure and great passion trial was put on the trail of one of the best comics characters created by the Italian school : KEN PARKER Giancarlo Berardi and Ivo Milazzo . The idea

is to follow him, step by ace, adventure after adventure.
is finally reaching it with the secret hope, which we hope is shared by many, to take him to new adventures unknown .


certainly follow him in this enterprise, ready to share with Chemako and "Long Rifle" joys and sorrows.

are linked to Ken Parker a strong and pleasant sensation: that of discovery and surprise.

Things went more or less like this: Many years ago, a friend, in a moment of mad generosity, lent me a cartoon series (which were actually of his brother - then you notice the cheek) that ran into a cardboard box a little bulk.
These comics were made up in part by a number of MISTER NO and another part of the series of books KEN PARKER .
I think I have refused Tex of , just because I'd had enough.
And I also have turned their noses in front KEN PARKER , because I did not want to read a comic book cowboy traditional ( Tex fact) since I discovered ZAGOR a character "contaminated "I found closer to my taste for young readers and lover of science fiction and fantasy films. Only the insistence of that friend, never thanked enough, let me find a treasure.



At home with the cardboard box full of comics, I threw myself on MISTER NO, snubbing KEN PARKER. I liked
MISTER NO. That's flying back and forth to the impenetrable forests and over treacherous rivers, to adventures with a gun in his hand.


But when they run out of numbers MISTER NO , I found myself leafing through KEN PARKER .
And I ventured into stories of adventure and Humanity narrated and beautifully designed.
forgot MISTER NO , whose adventures seemed to me dull and trivial compared to those of KEN .

I still remember the wonder of discovery and as I devoured those books.
remember the sadness when they finished.

reread them.
Then, reluctantly, they closed the box that carried over to my friend (that friend are you if you beat up by your older brother a member?).

In time I recovered and read some numbers KEN PARKER , although it is only recently that I have the complete collection, reprinted some years ago by Panini Comics. Then running

Chemako , street together, There are no fresh tracks in the snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment