readings youth are the most important.
What you read as a boy is stuck for the rest of your days.
This applies to books, but also and perhaps most importantly, for the comics.
The boys of my generation, those of "Oh Mom, I'm almost forty years" have many references, just go to some forum to realize how many comic book or comic true horizon were part of those years (the late '70s and most of the 80).
But aside from the obvious Mickey Mouse, the two who did the lion's share were certainly "Il Corriere dei Piccoli" and "The Newspaper " .
I do not like crabs in the evenings among peers is part of a tangent with nostalgia at how beautiful and how much those years there were beautiful cartoons refuge in a past sweetened and reassuring.
Luckily, I like Caparezza , " do not understand how did you end up talking about Jeeg Robot and" Streets of San Francisco ". youthful memories of those readings with great pleasure by those regalatemi "The Newspaper" and it is for this sense of pleasure that went on sale to look for and I find him still made with passion and great quality.
E 'was a nice surprise to find still unsurpassed work Sergio Toppi (which is dedicated the cover) of so I suggest that the interviews can be found on YouTube to test the thickness of human dignity and humility of one of the greatest cartoonists Italians.
Inside the latest issue you can also find the latest in a collaboration between Marvel Newspaper and , that is a story in episodes Spider-Man .
I like to think that there is a link between generations created by these readings, a bridge made of drawings and words.
Bridge connecting the quasi-forties and the young readers of the magazine's regular Sao Paulo.
A bridge that links the generations and that in forty years we will say: "Do you remember the Newspaper Toppi ... that ... beautiful designs that comic!"
finish leaving a link to a blog that gives us more stories of the two magazines and comic book history: Corrierino / Newspaper and may be pleasantly surprised, such as a short story of the couple BERARDI / MILAZZO Fathers Ken Parker mentioned a few posts ago.
0 comments:
Post a Comment