Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cervix Hard And Low Not Pregnant?

Time Imbalance

[The draft of this post is two days ago - the public only now because I had not had time to finish it and insert link]

- December 31, 2010 -

E 'on the last day of the year and it is natural to make budgets and draw up a kind of double entry about his existence in the annual cycle. "




The most important event was undoubtedly the arrival of the little Roberto May 23.
A form of modesty prevents me from expanding beyond my words, because happiness is also difficult to communicate and rightly remain so.
Concerns "pre" and "post" the parties were many, but today everything is past and already seems so far away.
diseases remain common, the watches of the night, antibiotics and aerosols.

in work was a horrible year and do not intend to expand further.
courses for lay-offs have been numerous and variously interesting, though, in practice, there will be no relapse.

As for the beloved comic in a vain attempt to get to know more and more through a practical approach and "physical", I fought on several fronts with ups and downs and a widespread sense of frustration and ultimate defeat.


I have taken two courses with Red Mutti - dynamic and friendly as ever - and I attended the first year of "International School of Comics" the site just opened in Brescia.

academic year the school can not say anything but was very intense for both problems usually associated with the school for my personal problems that made me lose the last two and a half months.
Nevertheless, with the help and support of good Dany Orizio I managed to take the final exam and pass the year even with a modest vote of course.
I must say, with some severity, that failure is the formation of a "group", perhaps because of excessive shyness of individuals, perhaps because of the heterogeneity of approaches and especially the lack of incentives and opportunities for teamwork. It 'not a' view from above, "a comprehensive approach and also in terms of communication there have been many deficiencies.


The courses were challenging with Red and here, by contrast, has formed a "solid" (thanks to abundant watering beer post-course). One was held in Castiglione delle Stiviere (very inexpensive, thanks to the generous grant of the town) and all that's left is the drawing reproduced here from the side, after a few meetings, in fact, I had to give attendance:

The other was held in Lumezzane and is the continuation of the first, which produced the comic "The Secret Side" .
I was able to attend it to the end, but not to complete all the boards.
also to other students (or pirates, as we say now) do not have it done, so that the exhibition could not be taken as had happened a year earlier.
of this rich experience are the "fragments" that are below and were designed in part as my contribution in the case had been held at the final exhibition.

;

And the future?

I'm still attending the pirates of Captain Red Mutti, a good course of ink ... and a graphics course, just to move a little bit of my curriculum.

Then we'll see!

Signed: ES

Ps: I'm glad that his friend Alex did it too, at the same time, a beautiful annual budget on its activities of bloggers, the site is called Chemako its budget and the found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment