There's nothing to do, I can not just to be systematic, the activities I always overlap. In addition we have to add that I and we watch some enemies.
The result is that between now and early February, as I wrote in my previous post (and have already been two weeks, literally flown away ...), I really expected some time in hard difficulty, say comparable to advanced levels of Tetris (those where the pieces fall speed slightly lower than that of light and thought chasing the blanks hoping never to arrive at the top of the stack ...).
But I must tell the truth, I'm not so stressed, there is someone who lets me be clear, I know someone near me. Someone recently asked me that when and if I ever wrote about her here, well, let's say that now I did it in part. As I have always done in part with my life, maybe sometimes too much talking, but not ever giving all the pieces of the puzzle (I do not own me).
And maybe those pieces of the puzzle for a while will not start. For the time being in balance. Like two sides of a scale with the masses very similar.
The result is that between now and early February, as I wrote in my previous post (and have already been two weeks, literally flown away ...), I really expected some time in hard difficulty, say comparable to advanced levels of Tetris (those where the pieces fall speed slightly lower than that of light and thought chasing the blanks hoping never to arrive at the top of the stack ...).
But I must tell the truth, I'm not so stressed, there is someone who lets me be clear, I know someone near me. Someone recently asked me that when and if I ever wrote about her here, well, let's say that now I did it in part. As I have always done in part with my life, maybe sometimes too much talking, but not ever giving all the pieces of the puzzle (I do not own me).
And maybe those pieces of the puzzle for a while will not start. For the time being in balance. Like two sides of a scale with the masses very similar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment