Perhaps the title would be more appropriate for the previous examination (Vertebrate Zoology), but I need support on this night ... eve of the examination within 12 hours distance, the tension increases, perhaps because it is the last (of three years), perhaps because the fun starts now, maybe because I'm one of those moments that change 4:00 to 5:00 a lifetime (okay, Perhaps I exaggerate a bit here), perhaps because they are two in the morning and I'm still thinking.
Yet you would not think to see me tonight, I also attended a surprise party to one of my classmate (still wishes Cri).
Now go to bed, I go to sleep after having been read through some notes, hoping that the mind wanders too much. The last review, maybe it is, or maybe not, after all these 3 and a half years I lived just fine to me, despite the times, bad times, in spite of everything well, although that may well be that tomorrow brings me home and I I graduate a little later.
But one thing is certain: Comparative Neurobiology (and who understands what you speak is good) will remain always the last exam of my degree.
(A side note, this review I've already thrown to the winds again ... well maybe it was fate that was the last one ...)
Yet you would not think to see me tonight, I also attended a surprise party to one of my classmate (still wishes Cri).
Now go to bed, I go to sleep after having been read through some notes, hoping that the mind wanders too much. The last review, maybe it is, or maybe not, after all these 3 and a half years I lived just fine to me, despite the times, bad times, in spite of everything well, although that may well be that tomorrow brings me home and I I graduate a little later.
But one thing is certain: Comparative Neurobiology (and who understands what you speak is good) will remain always the last exam of my degree.
(A side note, this review I've already thrown to the winds again ... well maybe it was fate that was the last one ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment