Hello!
again Wishing you a Happy Happy Happy 2008 I wanted to summarize some of the latest news ... no, no, unfortunately there is no creation scrap the horizon but at least I got the little things that scrap instead of later.
I attended the first Christmas Secret Sister Swap 2007 on Scrapbooking Club Cafè in the matching and the result was this:
My secret sister was Mari and so I sent this: A pen
felt with sunflowers all contained in a pouch of cloth of silver with silver Christmas doodles (under the pen) and a note! While my sister was secret Kyky (Clare) who sent me this:
and greetings card in detail here it is:
and the interior
Sorry if the photos are a bit blurry but they were taken with the phone .... Thanks again carinisima Chiara you were!
addition Luisa did a giveaway to celebrate the first 100 visits since the counter posted on the blog and among those who have commented on the post would have chosen the winners of the prizes.
the extraction has chosen two exceptional raffled or her sweet children and I, thanks to the hand of Lorenzo lucky, I won a prize that is a mini my phone and a note to remember the blog candy made.
to me is touched the card with the candy fuchsia! Place the photos you borrow directly from the blog of Luisa (Luisa I apologize ... but since the phone with the pictures are good and I'm not in a digital camera should I charge the batteries!)
Thanks again for the award, I really like the phone address book as well as the card ... Lorenzo and a kiss from me ... ok, also in Aurora! :)
Girls still wishes for this new year and hopefully it will be really (not so many big words) and only a simple peaceful and happy new year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment