Girls I've updated the vendor's website, with paintings nueve ... can be found here:
www.agofilofantasy.blogspot.com
if you want to buy something please leave a comment with your e-mail so that you can re-contact
but we go forward in these days I am working hard for the store but I forget to take pictures, but now remedied immediately as they must still be delivered ...
then start with ... the edge for Giselle's RR 2 BORDINO of FRIENDSHIP CROSS
embroidered by gisella
embroidered by barby
embroidered by jenny
embroidered by Francy
This hand towel and a few post back here and finished
This is a pouch that I made to showcase
The following is a tablecloth with 12 napkins that I do for a customer of the store 6 years I have time to finish it from what I told the customer, but I will about 3 months you will get what you think
These are the napkins
This is the special flower
Detail of the frame and fabric
Here I'm done for today, just go ahead I will put more photos
0 comments:
Post a Comment