Friday, February 13, 2009

Can You Make Jason Voorhees On The Sims 3

NEW ARRIVALS AND NEW EMBROIDERY

Here I am putting the pictures of rr 2 in which I participate, on a forum follies cross stitch and more friendship spreaders, now I put pictures:

Start with 's shelf edge RR 2 of friendship crosses.

The participants were:

I
Gisella
Barbara
Silvia


The Photographed in 4 parts so it is cute, I do not know yet what I will, but it certainly will bring it to my mom who will do one of his masterpieces

This is instead the 'RR Towel Humor of cross-stitch .

The participants are:

Io
asciugamani piccolo
asciugamani great
Silvana
asciugamani piccolo
asciugamani great
Elena
asciugamani piccolo
Bath towel

Silvana
small towel
Bath towel

I have also given to the scrapbook, I would finish it for Valentine's Day but I can not, it takes too

FIRST
were so

Now I'm so


The back and so, but I want to write something of our history

Work in progress ...

Here's what I'm doing in these days of absenteeism from it all

Dishcloth the DMC with cats ... I really miss very little by this evening I want to finish

work is completed

Facts
jacket with embroidery
Pail

necklace with blue Lapislazio ... likeable aide, I received with the swap of muccoso Quelch months ago, and now makes a fine show of my creations on display

amethyst necklace with fuchsia

Necklace Green Agate

all for today, If you are interested let me know my necklaces

0 comments:

Post a Comment