Last Sunday in Rome was really bad then inch x to exit, trips, etc.. so I started scrappettare and attention, not digital, but with paper, scissors, glue and everything else! :)
not believe it?? I have photographic evidence ... table full of little things scrap:
The mission was to complete the construction of the address book address the ticket x scrapper Scrapper forum launched on the night and are successful in 'intent in fact, I sent you the ticket to the girls who wanted the card style "business card" while the remaining x girls we wanted on the rolodex card when I received white card from Marcy and I sent the same qundi altered! ;)
course, as can be seen from the cards on the table are all in purple (I love it ...^_^)!
For now I have received from Marcy, Marion and Louise ... I hope soon to receive so much more! :)
After this warm greeting and a brief update soon
0 comments:
Post a Comment