Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yak Metal Core Wheels With Barings

A bit of news ...

After my absence from the middle of January I'm back to write some news ... So in the first place (and finally!) Are able to meet aka Livia LillyT to "withdraw" my prize giveaway that the card and the mini album that I won recently on his blog, here are the pictures:





Both are cute but they are also more live Livia ... Thanks again! ^ _ ^
Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera to post some pictures of this meeting, but arrived late to the appointment have already quit working because they think they can achieve only by taking a bus, but with my usual bad luck that haunts me, that bus has not gone so do not wait x more poor scrapperina I have taken the beauty of 3 plus 3 buses taken on foot to achieve it!
Fortunately she was not alone waiting for me but there was also a friend of his (among other things very nice and greet)!
Immediately after the greetings we went into a chocolate shop and we got a great plum cake with dark chocolate accompanied by a nice cup of hot chocolate (x remain in the field!;)) X myself and Livia and a cup of tea special Valeria !
At the end of the room the lady we had to drive past because at 20:00 we were still there, still talking and still talking about .... we talked about scrap, work experiences and more ...!!
chatting we discovered that in addition to scrap Livia and I have in common the passion x chocolate ... yes we are two large delicious! :) And
'was a very enjoyable evening ... even a greeting to Livia !

else in the post;).
Day on February 10 by consulting my rubrichetta digital scrap I saw that on February 11 was the birthday of Francesca alias Vanilla so I created a Birthday's Digicard also because being the next day I had no time to prepare a paper and being able to send in time ... so I started work and the next day I sent the card, so I can publish it now has passed, here it is, I hope you like it:



She loved it and I'm happy x this! :)

else in the post!
Scrapper on the night is in progress for a swap address book address and the most brave (what is right is right!) have already finished so they started sending cards such as Mariagrazia alias Cecia! Unfortunately, dear Marion
I inform you that your letter came to me but look at the state:



I opened the mailbox and found this all wrapped in plastic envelope with a letter in which he apologized to the Italian Post Office the incident and was treated as the poor envelope and that if I could refuse the delivery so that they would have returned to the sender with the envelope ruined so many excuses that the incident ... nervous! : (I opened still hoping to find at least wrap your card instead ... this was not as it appeared ..





The letter is torn but could be read almost everything ... but the tea was the card they have stolen or lost ... boh at this point just do not know .. . I'm really sorry that you have damaged so much!

I posted the photos and I wanted to tell the tale say that x The Italian Post Office have struck again ... unfortunately! (

Here I think I have told it all, hello to the prox;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment