A party other than the usual
Hours 22.o, I position it behind the counter set up in the north end of the corridor.
I press eject, I support the CD and close the cover, press play ... and there you go, the highest in the wilderness, this time there is still no.
Okay, so while I practice a little, I feel two steps, the compact disc work equally well ...! Slowly someone
approaches, the pieces become more loads, more alluring, the mass goes to form. You do
half past eleven and I can not see the back of the room! The steps now seem easy, the songs go, people are innarestabile and I always feel better!
Apotheosis on "Umbrella" by Rihanna and people dancing also "Superheroes" of the legendary Daft Punk.
is approaching half past midnight, waiting for the return, after having warmed up the audience with dance and memories ("Rhythm Is A Dancer") allows the console to overheat the dishes that my successor with a little House.
Left ... gives me the opportunity to do that too!
There's no denying I am satisfied, was been a while that I enjoyed it at a party.
A party to kiss it seems, no discontent, the last step Trashissimo perfect (although I have heard only in passing) starring Marcella Bella and wagon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment