packed
E 'the second time that happens to me.
The first case happened a few months ago, but classificai DEVIANCE or as a paranoia.
E 'and it is very early Monday.
I get happy and go out in the cold of a day that begins.
I do a fast lap in the center and I pass several newsstands.
So, I start looking for a cartoon image that showed me a few days before.
The comics are closed on Monday morning.
And so begins an obsessive search.
Okay, it's hopeless, I knew.
In most cases found only or almost the dictatorship Bonelli (they're good, they're good! They sell and proceed on their way ... is not a moral judgment-my only say that there is a bit of poverty in this ).
But there are also some "Fantastic 4" and company ... These kiosks
I stop and I hunt and here I run in the second case: a comic book wrapped in plastic.
A comic with a cover intriguing do not know. I take the
desire to go through to see how the drawings.
I also took the conditioned reflex of education ... and so I ask if I can open it ...
no you can not '!
No, you can not open a comic!?
But where there is such a thing? The girl
newsstand, kind I have to admit - unlike that of the first case, I'd be happy to take blows - he explains that if you must remain wrapped until the sale because of the fact that otherwise do not PhotoLine as made in case are not sold.
I make the pretty face, but inside they are all a fuck.
cartoon I was looking for I have not seen even the shadow.
I return the bus to go home.
I get off one stop away from my house and go to the nearby post office to withdraw some cash.
aspect of the new bus. It's cold.
There is a kiosk in front of the bus stop.
The bus is not seen.
across the road.
There they are ... the usual Bonelli.
me, I am going for.
I miss the eye in a ravine, in a blind spot. I hunt.
Here it is the damn comic IMAGE. Damn Todd McFarlane.
I love the book stores, all that fragrant print.
But I hate comic books in plastic bags.
newsagents I hate comics that hold the plastic.
propose a bill Ecological: NO MORE PLASTIC BAGS ON COMICS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment