Monday, November 24, 2008

My 7 Year Old Broke His Tooth

MEET THE STORE OVER

Here's the long-awaited photos the store, here on the opening day it snowed and then it started to rain, we were going to open the store we passed a funeral procession complete with a procession, could not get better than this ...

This is the teaching

THIS SHOWCASE

Try to come close BUFFET If you can do ... I BELIEVE THAT IS WITH SHEILA AGREE, BUT YOU THE SAME Try

HERE WE ARE IN A TIME OF REFLECTION ... BUT DO NOT KNOW WHAT we were thinking

Here are a few 'INDOOR PHOTO SHOP

HERE I AM TO MY FRIEND THAT I am smiling as I LORENZO IS A
take a picture

THIS PHOTO NN NN COULD MISS HERE I AM HERE WITH MY darling

THIS INSTEAD E 'SHEILA
THIS AND NICOLA ... IN WHICH WE GIVE A GIFT TRAY BUFFET ADVANCED
OK THE PHOTOS ARE FINISHED AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS, RATHER THAN THE 'BEAUTIFUL AND WILL RECEIVE THE ORIGINAL' A GIFT BY February ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment