Sunday, September 30, 2007

Open Container Pink Summon Queens Ny

Pisa Bolgheri

lofia morning, with lots of gray sky and rain and cold winter kit, in short, a great day to be sick.
exams finished, despite the short time should stay at home, start looking for the sun and of themselves.
is how, almost from scratch, this afternoon wandering alone, accompanied only my thoughts.
The decision is made, fast, feverishly choose a location close without pressing the gray clouds.
Bolgheri. Hometown
and permanence of childish Carducci.
The road to get there? The state 206. The vehicle, well ... a safety, the blue box is fine.
a last message, just to be sure not to leave anyone behind, petrol, enough to get there and back, soft music (with a side of Baustelle La Dona and Verdena) and away from e. .. .. Yes, travel.
The pleasant scarrozzata at a time of silence that I missed a little, leaving behind all diving in thought and in his own world, now than ever as it seemed in the making. A
Bolgheri there arrived from the main street (the one with the many cypress trees was also sung by the same Carducci), I took the SS 16 b with 12, 13 corners I was amused by the California arrival.
parked the car I enter the village, a small, slightly distorted by tourism (almost all foreigners, in a sleepy Thursday afternoon), the walk to find out I am completely random agglomeration of houses on a street here rural and beginning reading of "front of San Guido," I am disturbed by a dog, I put away the paper and I am going to complete the tour (which I found to be such only after ...). Deep in thought and eating one of the last peaches of the season I find myself back in the country where I take a break to finish the poem.
Silence reigns supreme, the only sound of trees blowing in the wind above me in the main square (in front of Carducci's house) where I sat.
The sun goes down, there are six and a half and I decided to go back home.
Re-ignite the Panda and this time take the road of cypresses ... I hope to direct a new balance and greater self-awareness (hopefully, hopefully).

0 comments:

Post a Comment